- Age / Gender:
- n/a, Male
- All Stats >
Pokemon Tower Defense Walkthrough
- Community Stats
Level 3 Blank Slate
Ranked as Civilian
Contact Info / Websites
As some of you may know, the pokemon TD has been going great with newgrounds but i've come to help you guys with it.
Where can you find Pokemon:
1. Bulbasaur Location: Oak's Lab (1st level) choose him to be your starter)
2. Ivysaur Level up Bulbasaur to lvl. 16
3. Venusaur Level up Ivysaur to lvl. 32
4. Charmander Location: Oak's Lab (1st Level) choose him to be your starter)
5. Charmeleon Level up Charmander to lvl. 16
6. Charizard Level up Charmeleon to lvl. 36
7. Squirtle Loctation: Oak's Lab (1st level) Choose him to be your starter)
8. Wartortle Level up Squirtle to lvl. 16
9. Blastoise Level up Wartortle to lvl. 36
10. Caterpie Location: Viridian Forest,
11. Metapod Location: Viridian Forest, Viridian Forest 2 Or level up Caterpie to lvl. 7
12. Butterfree Location: Voiridian Forest 2 Or level up Metapod to lvl. 10
13. Weedle Location: Route 2, Viridian Forest
14, Kakuna Location: Viridian Forest, Viridian Forest 2 or lvl up Weedle to lvl. 7
15. Beedrill Location: Voiridian Forest 2 Or level up Kakuna to lvl. 10
16. Pidgey Location: Route 1, Route 2, Route 3, Route 5
17. Pidgeotto Level up Pidgey to lvl. 18
18. Pidgeot Level up Pidgeotto to lvl. 36
19. Rattata Location: Oak's Lab, Route 1, Route 2
20. Raticate Level up Rattata to lvl. 20
21. Spearow Location: Route 3
22. Fearow level up Spearow to lvl. 20
23. Ekans Location: Mount Moon 1 (Red Version)
24. Arbok Level up Ekans to lvl. 22
25. Pikachu Location: Viridian Forest, Viridian Forest 2
26. Raichu Buy a Thunder stone ($10 000) and give it to Pikachu
27. Sandshrew Location: Mt. Moon 1 (Blue Version)
28. Sandslash Level up Shandshrew to lvl. 22
29. Nidoran F Location: Route 3
30. Nidorina F Level up Nidoran to lvl. 16
31. Nidoqueen F Buy a Moon Stone ($10 000) and give it to Nidorina F
32. Nidoran M Location: Route 3
33. Nidorino M Level up Nidoran M to lvl. 16
34. Nidoking M Buy a Moon Stone ($10 000) and give it to Nidorino M
35. Clefairy Location: Mt. Moon, Mt. Moon 2
36. Clefable Buy a Moon Stone ($10 000) and give it to Clefairy
37. Vulpix Location: Mt. Moon 2, Route 5 (Blue Version)
38. Ninetales Buy a Fire Stone ($10 000) and give it to Vulpix
39. Jigglypuff Location: Route 3, Route 5
40. Wigglytuff Buy a Moon Stone ($10 000) and give it to Jigglypuff
41. Zubat Location: Mt. Moon, Mt. Moon 2, Rock Tunnel
42. Golbat Level up Zubat to lvl. 22
43. Oddish Location: Mt. Moon 2, Cereulean Gym, Route 5 (Red Version)
44. Gloom Level up Oddish to lvl. 21
45. Vileplume Buy a Leaf Stone ($10 000) and give it to Gloom
46. Paras Location: Viridian Forest 2, Mt Moon 2
47. Parasect Level up Paras to lvl. 24
50. Diglett Location: Diglett's Cave
51. Digtrio Level up Diglett to lvl. 25
52. Meowth Location: Route 5
53. Persian Level up Meowth to lvl. 28
56. Mankey Location: Route 3
57. Primeape Level up Mankey to lvl. 28
58. Growlithe Location: Mt. Moon 2, Route 5 (Red Version)
59. Arcanine Buy a Fire stone ($10 000) and give it to Growlithe
60. Poliwag Location: Mt. Moon 2, Route 5
61. Poliwhirl Level up Poliwag to lvl. 25
62. Poliwrath buy a Water stone and give it to Poliwhirl
63. Abra Location: Cereulean Gym, Route 5
64. Kadabra Level up Abra to lvl. 16
65. Alakazam Trade and then trade back
66. Machop Location: Rock Tunnel
67. Machoke Level up Machop to lvl. 28
68. Machamp Trade Machoke
69. Bellsprout Location: Mt. Moon 2 (Blue Version)
70. Weepinbell Level up Bellsprout to lvl. 21
71. Victrebel Give Weepinbell a Leaf Stone
72. Tentacool Look down below for code
73. Tentacruel Level up Tentacool to lvl. 30
74. Geodude Location: Mt. Moon 1/2, Veremillion Gym, Rock Tunnel
75. Gravler level up Geodude to lvl. 25
76. Golem Trade and then trade back
83. Farfetch'd Do the Veremillion City but finish it with a spearow in your storage.
95. Onix Location: Rock Tunnel
96. Drowzee Location: Diglett's Cave
97. Hypno Level up Drowzee to lvl. 25.
120. Staryu For shiny defeat a Starmie in the Cerelean Gym
121. Starmie Buy a water stone and give it to Staryu
122. Mr. Mime During Route 2 get a pokemon that knows cut and cut down the tree, then finish with an Abra in play. Shiny Abra will get you a Shiny Mr. Mime.
124. Jynx During the Cerelean Gym when the Starmie at the end comes trade a Poliwhirl in any spot.
129. Magikarp Location: Cereulem Gym
130. Gyranados Level up Magikarp to lvl. 20
151. Mew You will have to pay a price for Mew
Normal Tentacool: 461r3t44
Geodude Hats: 361rnb34
Bug Catcher: 4b1r9584
Team Rocket: 944bn284
If you want to find the giant Onix on the level: Rock Tunnel
Get a Pikachu lvl. 42 and a Voltorb lvl. 42 and search for the old Man then you will battle Onix then will get the Achivement to get a Shiny Voltorb.
Secret for getting all Starter Pokemon:
1. Make a good profile
2. Get a Starter Pokemon
3. Make a new profile and get a different starter Pokemon
4. Go to trade and trade yourself the Pokemon
5. Do it again with the other Pokemon.
Help for Veremillion Gym Challenge,
Pokemon You will need:
Pidgeotto lvl. 40 that knows Whirlwind.
Any other Pokemon (recommended lvl. 36-40)
1. Wait for the First couple of Geodudes get the candy. (do not put anything down.)
2. once the 4 are in a staright line about to turn the corner put down a lvl. 40 Pidgetto that does whirlwind
3. It will stay in a loop for the whole thing.
4. Place down your other pokemon in the road next to it.
5. Just wait.
6. If it doesn't work try again. It took me 3 times to get it to work.
7. You've done it!
Hope i Helped.
More will come at times
Sorry ive been away for awhile so if ive missed any codes or anything please tell me.
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 321 (From 18 different games.)